E-Sales Policy (For Bidder)
- Bidder has to bid price above or at least equal to displayed Minimum Bid Price.
- On Biding, The Bidder will get the details of Bid submission through SMS & E-mail.
- On closing of Bid & Admin Analysis the Prospective Bidder will get the Sales Booking
Message through SMS & E-mail.
- Payment has to be done in full & in RTGS/EFT/DD mode.
- The Prospective Bidder has to clear the Payment within Stipulated Time Period (
2 day from sales Booking).
- Price is on Ex-Work basis (Exclusive of CVD, Cess, SAD).
- Duties will be applicable at actual (Import/Excises Duty & Sales tax).
- Transportation to be arranged by Buyer.
- Insurance to be covered by Buyer.
- No claim for damaged products.
- Payment has to be done for full Quantity in RTGS/DD/NEFT.
- POSCO-IPPC reserved the right to cancel the Bid in case of exception.
- POSCO-IPPC is not bind to make Sales confirmation for the highest Price Bidder.
- POSCO-IPPC reserves the rights for the selection of buyer for the E-sales.
- IPPC is not having any kind of obligation to select the buyer with Highest Bid Price
only, it depends on sole concern of POSCO-IPPC.
- POSCO-IPPC reserved the right to cancel the Bid at any movement of time, in this
case, bided customers will be intimated accordingly.
- The news displayed might be from other source; in that case the source will be displayed
for the same.
- All the articles & news displayed is just for the information purpose for the visitors,
POSCO-IPPC is not responsible or obligatory for realization the same.
- The information in the customer board is opinion from the market & market observer,
POSCO-IPPCC is not bind for any of the legal concern for the same.
- Stock displayed, is the stock to be sold through E-Sales and the information in
it should not copied or duplicated in sense by any one. Copy right reserved.